Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Refocus

Trying to get this up everyday has been interesting, but I feel I have gotten a little off track. Writing everyday (or every few days, depending on my work schedule) naturally leads to a less in depth sort of article, and leads to a week of articles whose entries are only vaguely connected, which was not my goal. Originally, I had planned to use this site to write slightly longer passages tying all of these seemingly disparate things together. To do that, I have decided not to bother writing a passage every day, and instead come out with one, moderately long passage every week, tying together certain things out in culture with a new framework to understand them in, which was the goal of this blog anyway, to try out certain thoughts in writing and test them before readers.

So, look for a blog post every Sunday (or early in the week,) giving you a whole week to look it all over at your leisure.

Thank You,

Love ya'll.

No comments: