Saturday, August 2, 2008

Animals and Personality

This is for anyone who doesn't think animals have personalities or deserve to be treated humanely:

First, a Nicholas Kristof Op-Ed in the Times about Geese-

And second, a you-tube video about a lion that is just great, really, really great:




Have a good day, and scratch your pet when you get home extra hard! My dog Smoky was just put down, and though I was already half the world away from her, I miss her! (Just a coincidence, obviously, it has nothing to do with finding the you-tube video, or Mr. Kristof writing an Op-Ed in the Times.)

Uh, and yes, I did try to find a video that wasn't playing Whitney Houston's "I will always love you," in the background, but the rest of the videos were even more hokey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is to see if I can get to your blog. If it works, I will promise more anon.