Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Round Two

I'm home!

Fresh Air! Full internet access! Books! Friends!

I haven't written on this site in more than three months because of the Chinese government's net nanny and my inability to get around it consistently, but here it goes.

There will be some changes to the blog, and I will be experimenting with quite a bit in the next year.

1- I would like to lighten up. There will be lengthy essays, there will also be cartoons, if they're apropos.

2- Something like Chycho.com (an interesting anarchist website) I would like to begin to create a web of meaning/information for Integral Studies, so quite a few posts, especially in the next few months or so, will be smaller chunks of a larger integrated whole, and may not make sense as-is. They'll be marked.

3- While one of the reasons for having this blog has always been to test out ideas and get them down on paper, as I am heading into a program in Integral Studies and trying to pen out a book, this will increase. Comments and criticism will be treated like VIPs.

4- Trying to pare my thought down and get direct. Nail me, if you like, for verbosity.

Okay!

No comments: